- Customer Portal
- Richey Road MUD Water Quality Report (CCR: Consumer Confidence Report)
- Cross Connection Control / Backflow Prevention
- What is the Regional Water Authority?
New Customer Information
Welcome to the neighborhood! New residents are required to pay a connection fee and provide a security deposit. In addition to these fees, the district requires a signed and notarized copy of the Customer Service Agreement, a lease agreement (tenant) / settlement statement (owner)/ Management Company’s/Brokers; Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement or Residential Leasing and Property Management Agreement, W-9.
- Application for new service
- Application for disconnect service
- TOPS ACH Setup Form (Automatic Bank Draft )
There are four methods of payments to choose from:
P.O. BOX 173, DEP. 55018
HOUSTON, TX 77001-0173.
9431 Rio Grande Dr. (corner of West Rd. & Rio Grande Dr.)
Houston, TX. 77064
click for directions
Payments can also be dropped 24/7 in the drop box (will post next business day)
Check or money order payments only
**must provide a copy of recent bill and store MUST be within the MUD district
Call 281-807-9500 for information