- Customer Portal
- Cross Connection Control / Backflow Prevention
- What is the Regional Water Authority?
New Customer Information
Welcome to the neighborhood! New residents are required to pay a connection fee and provide a security deposit. In addition to these fees, the district requires a signed and notarized copy of the Customer Service Agreement, a lease agreement (tenant) / settlement statement (owner)/ Management Company’s/Brokers; Residential Real Estate Listing Agreement or Residential Leasing and Property Management Agreement, W-9.
- Pre-paid Connection Fee: $20.00
- Pre-paid Security Deposit: $50.00 (Owner) $75.00 (Tenant)
- Due Date: 10th of every month
- Application for new service
- Application for new service-Spanish
- Application for disconnect service
- TOPS ACH Setup Form (Automatic Bank Draft)
- TOPS ACH Setup Form-Spanish (Automatic Bank Draft-Español)
- ACH Cancellation Form
- Billing Address Change Form
There are four methods of payments to choose from:
PO Box 173 Dept 55588
Houston, TX 77001-0173
9835 Whithorn Dr.
Houston, TX 77095
9431 Rio Grande Dr. (corner of West Rd. & Rio Grande Dr.)
Houston, TX. 77064
click for directions
Payments can also be dropped 24/7 in the drop box (will post next business day)
Check or money order payments only
**must provide a copy of recent bill and store MUST be within the MUD district
Your Community’s Important Numbers
24 Hour Water or Sewer Emergency
Harris County Precinct 5 – 832-927-6700
Harris County Flood Control – 713-684-4130
Harris County Pollution Control – 713-920-2831
Harris County Road Maintenance – 281-353-8424
Wheeler & Associates
Garbage Companies Waste Management
Garbage Service is NOT provided by Morton Road MUD.
Board generally meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 12:00pm.
Call 281-807-9500 for information