TOPS specializes in water and wastewater operations including support, maintenance and infrastructure services. Our mission is to provide entities such as utility districts, school districts and industrial companies with stable, reliable and seamless service.
TCEQ Water License #WC0000174
TCEQ Wastewater License #OC0000197
- Preventive maintenance
- Operating water and waste water facilities
- New Service Connections and Inspections
- Reading water meters, billing and collection of water and sewer revenue
- Repair and maintenance of water distribution and sewer collection systems
- Regulatory Compliance – Filing of applicable reports to the respective regulatory agencies.
We are currently accountable for almost 15,000 metered connections – and that translates to more than 50,000 water customers who rely on us for an uninterrupted, dependable supply of quality, potable water. We take this responsibility seriously – having been entrusted with the public health of the water users in today’s security- conscious environment.
We currently manage:
- Water production, storage and distribution facilities
- Major and minor wastewater treatment plants
- Sewer lift stations
- Detention ponds
- Storm water pump stations
- Client-owned 5,000 sq. ft. administration building, housing our Customer Service Office and another 6,500 sq. ft. admin. building
A few of our clients:
- Galveston County MUD 12
- Harris County MUD 261
- Winchester Village
- Conroe I.S.D.
- White Oak Bayou Wastewater Treatment Plant